People Over 50 Can Get Up To £20,000 Thanks to a «Little-Known» Policy
| | Paul Brown | Expert in Savings
There is good news for those reading this article.
If you meet at least 2 of these requirements, you are eligible for a little-known life insurance policy that could provide you with up to £20,000 to help cover your funeral costs, pay off your mortgage balance and even leave a cash lump sum to your family.
- Are Currently a UK Citizen
- Were Born Between 1941 and 1971
- Live in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, or Scotland
Then you are eligible for a £20,000 life insurance policy. No medical exam is required and if you are aged 50+, acceptance is guaranteed
The best thing is that if you take out the policy through this website, you will also receive a £100 Gift Card to spend at over 90 leading brands in the UK (getting a no-obligation quote is 100% free).
Here’s How You Do It:
- Step 1: Select your age or click here
- Step 2: Answer a few questions (takes less than a minute) and The QuoteHound will present you with choices and rates you never thought possible.
- Step 3: Take your policy & claim* your Free £100 Gift Card to spend at over 90 leading brands